I have loved the global energy and the creativity of this 2017 edition. And New York will be always New York !
MARC JACOBS, is our favorite collection of this New York season.
All inspired by Hip- Hop evolution, a dressing up of casual sportswear, combined with a youth culture street. All the ingredients of the next fashion look: fur collar jackets, thigh skimming party dress, sheer stockings and sturdy retro platforms. And don't forget the hat!
MARC JACOBS is one of the Brands of the LVMH group, and the most American one ( among 15 Fashion & accessories house), now that DONNA KARAN has been sold.
- I have loved the elegance of BRANDO MAXWELL this season
- CALVIN KLEIN is under a complete Renaissance with Ralph Simmons at the Helm of the Brand
- COACH is on track with a fashion that is consistent with the Brand DNA and that should bring a new creativity to it
- DEREK LAM, consolidating his brand
- MARCHESA brought a new oriental elegance this year targeting Asian markets
- MICHAEL KORHS is right a new elegance that should also give more brand status to his bags
- MONCLER, is stylish in a cool sport leisure attitude
- NARCISSO RODRIGUEZ, pure, sharp, edgy for this season
- OSCAR DELLA RENTA, stylish with Hillary Clinton seen at the end of the show
- PHILIP LIM, with new proportion and attitude
- PHILIP PLEIN, keeping his "Too Much Fashion" that makes him successful and recognizable
- THE ROW, pursuing their development under the leadership of the twin sisters
- THOM BROWNE, a beautiful collection this season, more mature, more elegant, with incredible skate shoes, awkwardly chic
- TORY BURCH, the elegance, the allure, a beautiful collection
- RALPH LAUREN, a beautiful collection in a orchid palace
- YEEZY, a very disappointing collection this year, by Kanye West, too many Jeans and street looks.
- ZERO+MARIA CORTEJO, new romantic
Be ready for
- London Fashion week Feb 17 to 21st
- Milan Fashion Week Feb22 to 28th
- Paris Fashion Week Feb28 to March 8th
If you are interested to know more, do not hesitate to reach for me directly or one of the member of the FASHION & ACCESSORIES Practice.
THE LUXURY CONSULTING COMPANY is a global international Strategic & Business Consulting Firm fully dedicated to The Luxury Industry.
· INDUSTRY : Fashion & Accessories, Perfumes & Cosmetics, Watches & Jewelry, Homeware & Interior Design, Wines & Spirits, Retail , Hotels & Resorts & Cruises and Art are among our major industry practices.
· SERVICES: Strategy, Brand, Marketing & Sales, Creativity & Innovation, Products & Services, Communication, Globalization, Digital Business and Operations are among our major service practices.
· INTERNATIONAL: As a global international Management Consulting Company, we cover Europe, Americas, Asia Pacific & Middle East, with offices and correspondents in Paris, London & Moscow for West & East Europe, New York for North & South America, Shanghai & Honk Kong for Asia Pacific and Dubai for the Middle East.
· EQUITY FUNDS & CAPITAL VENTURES: We do collaborate with the Best Equity Funds & Capital Venture Firms and Top 10 World Investment Banking & Consulting Firms.