The Fashion Week in PARIS is over !
PARIS Fashion Week has been extremely vibrant this year. All of our clients and even their competitors have presented Creativity, Style, and Beauty. After the last show, we had 3 weeks of intense showrooms supporting the sales of the collections, doing the editing, and talking to Media. The collections in this March edition have been great combining both Image and Business. And this is a good sign knowing that all those collections will be in store for the 2017 fall winter season. The Business of Fashion will be good this year. We are in an Industry where the success is only met when Brands, Product Collections and Communication & Retail are synchronized and synergized. And for several brands we are following, it is indeed the case.
- Alexander McQueen : Beautiful collection by Sarah Burton with a new modernity to the Brand but inspired by the past, the tradition, the British land and a witchy symbols of suns and moons.
- Balenciaga: Demna Gvasalia is reinventing the Brand with surprising asymmetrical clothes and a beautiful re edition of the Balenciaga master evening dresses for the 100th anniversary.
- Balmain with Olivier Rousteing is offering a very important collection for a modern amazon in 81 looks.
- Celine: a chic and conceptual collection by Phoebe Philo: "Experiental".
- Chanel: is ready for the space age and the Giant Space Rocket was on stage. A strong collection again by Karl Lagerfeld. The Gabriel bag is going to be successful, I feel it.
- Chloe: a very stylish goodbye collection by Clare Waight Keller that is now moving to Givenchy
- Dior: Blue is the New Black for Maria Grazia Chiuri, a very free, military, feminist, collection and bringing back the french leather berets by Stephen Jones
- Dries Van Noten is very faithful to his style and showing it again this season for his 100th show surrounded by all his friends.
- Élie Saab for a day and night collection confirming his talent with a collection that is "Dark, Romantic Stuff" as he put it. The inspiration was Gisele, supernatural, romantic heroine.
- Giambattista Valli is offering us a collection full of modern melancholic French vestaire for a Parisian girl.
- Haider Ackerman is exploring new style in this collection and breaking his own code, interesting, very rigorous, cleaner and different.
- Hermes, a powerful collection in line with the essence of the Brand signed by Nadège Vanhee-Cybulski. A timelessness classic and fashion mix showing a new direction of style.
- Isabelle Marrant, the Parisian designer offer us a French spirit fashion cool aesthetic collection that convince me again
- Issey Miyake, is reaffirming his style in this collection. Auroral, Plasma, the fabrics were vibrating. Intriguing!
- Jacquemus, the French avant garde is reinventing style, to follow in the years to come. His collection is "the story of a Parisian girl that fall in love with a gypsy, and try to look gypsy", a great fashion story.
- Lanvin, elegant and feminine, a nice collection by Bouchra Jarrar full of "tenderness and force".
- Loewe, is breaking the codes and is proposing something new under the creative leadership of Jonathan Anderson. To check also, the new bag lines.
- Louis Vuitton by Nicolas Guesguiere offer us a stylish modern collection in the Cour Marly in the Louvre Museum. More statements, Nicolas is trying new path notably with furs with some uber luxe accents.
- Maison Margiela surprises us. John Galliano is bringing his influence and blend it with the Brand. Interesting outcome.
- Miu Miu want to seduce us with this collection signed by Miuccia Prada, full of madness and a colorfull glamour.
- Mugler under the creative helm of David Lomas reaffirmed Mugler style in this powerful shouldered collection.
- Nina Ricci, an inspired feminine and urban by Guillaume Henry.
- Olivier Theyskens confirms his talent with a Brand that could be much more bigger and show at Le Train Bleue.
- Paco Rabanne: a metallic, young, energetic, seductive collection by Julien Dossena using the chain mail, one of the futuristic space age material invented by Paco!
- Rochas: an absolute new classic elegance by Alessandro Dell'Acqua. Here also a fashion brand that could get bigger.
- Sonia Rykiel, à nice collection by Julie de Libran inspired by Niki de Saint Phalle
- Stella McCartney confirms her talent and a new vision for her Brand.
- Valentino with Pierpaolo Picciolo offer us a new story telling between Victoriana and Memphis style
- Vanessa Seward signed a collection full of elegance and audacity. To follow !
- Yohjj Yamamoto, A beautiful black draped, folded, tucked, twisted technical collection !
If you are interested to know more, do not hesitate to reach for me directly or one of the member of THE FASHION & ACCESSORIES Practice.
THE LUXURY CONSULTING COMPANY is a global international Strategic & Business Consulting Firm fully dedicated to The Luxury Industry.
· INDUSTRY : Fashion & Accessories, Perfumes & Cosmetics, Watches & Jewelry, Homeware & Interior Design, Wines & Spirits, Retail , Hotels & Resorts & Cruises and Art are among our major industry practices.
· SERVICES: Strategy, Brand, Marketing & Sales, Creativity & Innovation, Products & Services, Communication, Globalization, Digital Business and Operations are among our major service practices.
· INTERNATIONAL: As a global international Management Consulting Company, we cover Europe, Americas, Asia Pacific & Middle East, with offices and correspondents in Paris, London & Moscow for West & East Europe, New York for North & South America, Shanghai & Honk Kong for Asia Pacific and Dubai for the Middle East.
· EQUITY FUNDS & CAPITAL VENTURES: We do collaborate with the Best Equity Funds & Capital Venture Firms and Top 10 World Investment Banking & Consulting Firms.