Here are 18 LUXURY FASHION BRANDS that I have selected on those 3 fashion weeks on 28 Brands in London, 34 in Milan, 48 in Paris for a total of 110 Brands.
VIVE LA MODE !
- ARMANI, neoclassic for ever,
- BALENCIAGA, Demna Gvasalia is reinventing the shoulders, pays it tributes to Bernie Sanders and the American election, go with a street attitude and logolize Kering its parent company
- BALMAIN Olivier Roustein seduce us again with a beautiful army baroque and glamour futuristic Collection confirming the future success of this new acquisition by Mayholla
- BERLUTTI Haider Ackermann first collection seduce us with a new elegance, and introduce a new subdle elegant style, where colors and shape seem just so right making it a winning bet for the LVMH group
- CRAIG GREEN, in order to chose a new comer ( 3 years old Brand) brings us some liturgy, a symbolic creative response to the modern world, military and religious and very avant garde-to watch
- DIOR with Kris Van Assche is reinventing tailoring for the new young cool generation with stripes red and orange black suits and a extra label HarDior shorthand for him of the hard-core boy clubbing.
- DOLCE GABBANA, 114 looks, formal and casual, suits and sweat & jeans with style and pattern, crown and tapestry, eclectic and tasty for the millennial generation
- DSQUARE2, Build up a surprising collection as always
- FENDI, Silvia Venturini Fendi wants for this collection "to be optimistic with universal words like love, listen try" inspired by Hemingway. Her collection is sportswear, primary colors, Leopard print, and fur pieces and inserts and all largely reversible. A beautiful modern roma story.
- GIVENCHY create the suprise with a collection colored. with indegenous american culture combine with a twisted ivy league and collegiate style,
- HERMES, beautiful timeless and stylish collection that confirms the talent again and again of Véronique Nichanian, that has been at the helm of Hermes Man collection for the last 28 years, a very unique stabiliy in the fashion world.
- LOUIS VUITTON Kim Jones breaks the rules with the New York SUPREME - James Jebbia Brand- collaboration between Luxury and streets and create the buzz,
- RICK OWEN, inflate the silhouette,
- THOM BROWNE continue to make a hallucinatory theatrical conceptual fashion
- PRADA, Miuccia Prada is back to more simplicity and more humanity as she mentionned it back stage. The collection is colored by 70s, a quieter collection full of charms, sweet.
- VALENTINO with Pier Paolo Piccolo create an Italian urban chic attitude mixing Liverpool, the sex pistols, and 2 major.claims ".Beauty is a birthright, reclaim your heritage" and "it seemed to be the end until the next beginning",
- VERSACE, Very Black, Very Elegant Suited Fashion for this season for the first half of the.collection and then clans and tartans and a sip of vintage closed Donnatela show.
- ZEGNA make it different, soft and pastel for this new season with its new designer Alessandro Sartoria, crafting the future concept and reinventing new materials for this new collection. To follow !
If you are interested to know more, do not hesitate to reach for me directly or to one of the member of the FASHION & ACCESSORIES Practice.
THE LUXURY CONSULTING COMPANY is a global international Strategic & Business Consulting Firm fully dedicated to The Luxury Industry.
· INDUSTRY : Fashion & Accessories, Perfumes & Cosmetics, Watches & Jewelry, Homeware & Interior Design, Wines & Spirits, Retail , Hotels & Resorts & Cruises and Art are among our major industry practices.
· SERVICES: Strategy, Brand, Marketing & Sales, Creativity & Innovation, Products & Services, Communication, Globalization, Digital Business and Operations are among our major service practices.
· INTERNATIONAL: As a global international Management Consulting Company, we cover Europe, Americas, Asia Pacific & Middle East, with offices and correspondents in Paris, London & Moscow for West & East Europe, New York for North & South America, Shanghai & Honk Kong for Asia Pacific and Dubai for the Middle East.
· EQUITY FUNDS & CAPITAL VENTURES: We do collaborate with the Best Equity Funds & Capital Venture Firms and Top 10 World Investment Banking & Consulting Firms.