- Consolidated revenue: €11,584 million, up 15.4% (up 4.6% on a comparable basis)
- Luxury activities: €7,865 million, up 16.4% (up 4.1% on a comparable basis)
- Recurring operating income: €1,647 million
- Luxury activities: €1,708 million, up 2.5%
- Net income, Group share: €696 million, up 31.6%
- Proposed dividend at €4 per share (unchanged)
- A strong performance in Luxury activities, with an outstanding development with SAINT LAURENT, and a new dynamic appearing at GUCCI
- Revenue growth fuelled by strong performances from directly operated stores in mature markets
- Strong momentum in the fourth quarter
- Growth in EBITDA and recurring operating income
- Successful repositioning of Puma
François-Henri Pinault, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, commented: "Kering's solid 2015 results reflect brisk sales and improved operating performances in the second half of the year. These results come amid a more complex economic and geopolitical environment, accentuating the shifts taking place in our sector. We are entering a new phase in our growth: we are perfectly positioned to leverage the strength of our brands and maximize value creation over the long term. We are closely monitoring resource and capital allocation in order to bolster returns. I am confident that the work of our creative teams and the commitment of all our associates will enable us to extend our growth trajectory in 2016 and beyond."
If you are looking to get more information or Strategic & Business Perspectives about the KERING Group and Brands, do not hesitate to contact THE LUXURY CONSULTING COMPANY or to click on this link.